What is Boarcraft?
Boarcraft is a vanilla WoW server capped at lvl 10 where every race starts in Dun Morogh, the zone is contested and lvl 6+ quest are cross faction. The Horde starts in their new outpost in Coldridge Valley while the Alliance have set up a new camp on the Ironforge Airfield to train recruits for the defense of Ironforge.
- Max level: 10
- Server type: PvP
- Server location: Denmark, Europe
- Current player cap: 100
- XP rate: x1
- Reputation rate: x1
- Gold rate: x1.5
- All horde races start in Coldridge Valley in Dun Morogh
- All alliance races start at a custom area on the airfield next to Ironforge
- Dun Morogh is contested
- Spells have half lvl requirement. At lvl 10 you have lvl 20 spells
- Class spells normally obtained through quests up to lvl 20 are available at trainers
- You get 11 talent points at lvl 10. Will eventually be spread out over lvl 1 - 10
- All mobs/NPCs lvl 11 - 60 are scaled to lvl 10. 61 -> 11, 62 -> 12, 63 -> 13. Mobs that used to be high lvl will still be stronger than lower lvl mobs
- All dungeons available at lvl 10. Higher lvl ones will require better gear to defeat
- All raids available at lvl 10. Will not be ready immediately after launch
- Mounts are available at lvl 10 in Dun Morogh
- Professions will be available up to 300 at lvl 10
- All trainers and key vendors will be in Dun Morogh
- Gear, items, consumable, enchants etc will be scaled down by a factor of 3 to suit the lower lvl cap and make a smaller gear gap between starters and veterans
- Max lvl req. for gear, items, quests etc. is 10
Some planned features
- New chest loot tables so you can obtain a bigger variety of items, even in Dun Morogh. The same for rare mobs
- More rare mobs/world bosses in Dun Morogh
- FFA arena in Dun Morogh and/or an FFA zone somewhere
- Portal to Orgrimmar in Anvilmar so horde can travel more easily
- Cross faction flight path at Kharanos
- All pvp ranks available at lvl 10
- Pvp gear vendors in Dun Morogh
The server is hosted in Denmark and should initially be able to hold 100 players online, but we need more tests to confirm the limits. Should this be far to small, then we will find something more powerful.
The focus is on world PvP / PvE as players will quickly engange each other as soon as they get to around lvl 5 and 6. There will be added more things to the main zone Dun Morogh to make it more interesting such as more elite creature, more quests and more treasures to find.